We love to talk about Alaska and outdoor recreation!
We can even help you plan your trip. Don’t hesitate to call or text with questions about our tours or other adventure opportunities.
When the snow gets deep, we’ll strap on a pair of snowshoes for a wilderness adventure. We’ll explore areas of the Alaskan backcountry by snowshoe. You’ll walk atop feet of snow to see areas and views not easily accessible to the masses in winter. Snowshoes and poles are provided. You’ll want to have appropriate outdoor clothing, boots, hats, and gloves to keep you warm outside in the elements.
An Alaska Adventure guide will pick your group up at your hotel.
Tour start times vary. We’ll travel to one of several spots in Anchorage or the surrounding area depending on snow conditions. We’ll spend about two hours exploring on snowshoes.
Tour start and end times vary, but tour duration is about 3 to 4 hours.
ADDITIONAL POINTS TO NOTE:
- This tour is less restrictive in terms of schedule than many of our other tours. If you’d like to go TODAY, but online booking is closed, give us a call to book in-person. 907-302-0245
- Weather conditions can vary greatly from day to day. Dress in preparation for staying comfortable in the prevailing weather conditions at a moderate activity level.
- Dress in layers. When the weather turns out a little different than forecast, the sun comes out, or wind picks up, the ability to adjust to the conditions can make your time out much more enjoyable.
- Bring a small backpack or other means of carrying the few things you may want to keep available while we’re out, a hat, sunglasses, water bottle and your preferred bug spray and sunscreen for example.
- Bottled water will be provided. Feel free to bring additional snacks or drinks as you’d like.
- This activity is rated as moderate. Guests with medical conditions or concerns, please contact us in advance to explore options and accommodations for this trip.
- Feel free to give us a call if you have additional questions or concerns.